Senior Digital Designer
Our Senior Digital Designers have the opportunity to lead a team of skilled designers, while also remaining technically proficient themselves, as they assist in creating multi-device experiences from apps & mobile to desktop in a variety of industries.
You will drive our collaborative process; connecting the dots between Content Strategists, UX, Designers and Developers. You will align business goals with digital strategy, with the autonomy to steer our brainstorms, pilot our whiteboarding sessions and challenge us to the finish line.
We’re looking for someone with an energy to excite others; to provide the direction to take us to the next level, mentoring and building creative teams. We hope that you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, too. Lead us by example through executing high fidelity designs and wireframes while managing the execution of others.
Are you ready? We’re ready for you. Here are some of the qualities we’ll be drawn to:
- A Digital Design Leader, with experience managing a team of designers.
- An ability to navigate the intersection of business goals with digital strategy.
- A passion for mentorship and skill development
- An ability to communicate with clarity, effectively articulating your design decisions with business partners, while being open to constructive feedback, knowing additional input can only make you stronger.
- Proficiency in design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.)
- Get ready to move! We need someone that’s comfortable within a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills.
- Last but certainly not least, a sense of humor!
How We Work:
- Iterate - Red tape doesn’t get in our way. We believe that "Speed Trumps Perfection" so we test daily.
- Autonomy – Aspiring entrepreneurs succeed here because you will have full-ownership over your work from beginning to end.
- Collaborate – Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the design work. Through open work-space, Slack and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate – With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil”, we encourage our teams to test new experiences, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.
We love to see examples of your work, include your portfolio link, design samples, or whatever represents you.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
What you get:
In addition to a state-of-the-art facility and ammenities, we also offer a great benefits package including:
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Untracked PTO
- Amazing medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie and coffee bars
- Fitness Center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- A casual dress code
Posted 3 months ago