As a Senior Designer at HelloFresh, you will join our talented in-house design team to bring to life a variety of creative deliverables covering everything from branding, packaging, print, digital, experiential and campaign projects. You’ll also have access to our spectacular new photographic studio, photographer and food stylist.
- Participate in continually reinventing the HelloFresh brand on all design work
- Be able to concept creative ideas and bring them to life. Brief and art direct new photography, GIFs, and cinemagraphs and other engaging content, while upholding localized brand identity guidelines.
- Manage the creative workflow of all campaigns. Develop tools and processes to continuously improve efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with Strategy, Copy, Design and Social channel managers teams to gather learnings and create inspiring content
- Stay up to date on industry related innovations and adapt as necessary
- Manage and mentor junior designers to ensure best practices are followed, and skills are introduced and understood
- Develop and adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders
- Work efficiently under fast-paced deadlines, proactively getting briefs with feedback to be clear on the direction
- Craft obsessed and a stickler for details
- You live and breathe great creativity
- Self-propelled and thrive on autonomy
- A problem solver and a multi-tasker. You can take on complex creative issues and find ways to roll out solutions from concept to execution across multiple platforms.
- Curious. You seek to understand the customer benefit behind every project and chase the answers to your questions.
- BS/BA degree required
- 7+ years of agency or brand design experience required, with 2-3 years of management experience with junior team
- Expert-level experience with Adobe CC Programs, Sketch, AfterEffects
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now