About the position
We're looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our growing design team at Life360. You would be working closely with our user acquisition / growth team, where you'll bring creativity, visual storytelling, and detailed design execution to our growth marketing and acquisition strategies. Our ideal candidate is a designer who is ready to jump in at every stage of the creative process, from brainstorming fresh concepts to fine-tuning pixel perfect campaign assets. You like to experiment and try new approaches while leveraging the insights you gain along the way. You’re comfortable generating multiple iterations of designs of any given concept, testing to see what performs the best, and continually remixing and refining your work. You care about quality and craft. You move fast, but do so with grace, confidence, and attention to detail. You’re able to balance quantitative insights with design best practices to create compelling ads that perform while elevating the brand. This role reports to the VP of Design at Life360.
- Work closely with the Growth and Marketing teams to develop digital user acquisition campaigns (Facebook ads, Google display ads, Apple search ads, etc) that communicate features and benefits of Life360 in compelling ways
- Work with Data Analysts to understand the performance of various ads
- Continuously iterate on ads to optimize and increase performance, based on insights gathered from quantitative data
- Own end-to-end design projects from ideation through execution
- Be an active member of the design team—participating in design critiques, contributing to brainstorms, and helping to build a strong design culture across the company
- Present your work to other members of the team and communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design (preferred)
- A portfolio showcasing relevant design work
- Strong fundamental design skills (typography, composition, color, etc)
- Ability to generate multiple creative solutions to problems
- Openness to take direction when it's given, and confidence to take the lead when it’s not
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, be organized, and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant industry standard design tools (Adobe, Sketch, etc)
- Motion design skills (preferred)
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS is a plus
- A positive attitude is a must—we welcome healthy discussion and debate, and ultimately put ideas ahead of egos
With over 15 million active users and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and more than tripled revenue over the last year. We are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 95 full time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done