What to expect
- No bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment at Stryber
- Build easy-to-use and beautiful web and mobile products that users will love
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create screendesigns and prepare its HTML/CSS/SASS assets for our front-end engineers
- Passion for designing products that customers love
- Execute end-to-end design efforts across all our platforms, from conception with stakeholders to final implementation with engineering.
- You'll contribute feedback regularly towards improving our company and products
- You understand UX Design, research, & prototyping (low and high fidelity)
- Knowledge of mobile design patterns and guidelines for both Android and iOS
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- The ability to articulate and explain your ideas to other designers, engineers and project managers
- Ability to produce visual mockups using Sketch or similar tools
- An amazing portfolio of UX design work that shows how you think – not just what you’ve made
- Familiarity with prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer X and others
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Design Sprint experience is a plus
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- Fame and glory for what you will have helped to built
- Attractive office in the middle of Munich. Become part of the inspiring WeWork community. Working at WeWork includes perks like free beer/coffee/tea/water, table soccer, table tennis, regular events, and engaging with a great community of inspiring people
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome "team challenger" events and a lot of fun
Start date: asap
Office location: Munich (no remote)Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now