She Reads Truth exists to promote ‘Women in the Word of God Every Day.’ This mission drives our team in everything we do, and we're looking for someone to join us in this pursuit.
We are seeking a full-time, on-site Art Director to carry the responsibility of conceptualization and creation of the overall aesthetic of all projects across the She Reads Truth brands. The Art Director is a creative ideator but also a highly-organized problem solver who can lead a team of excellent designers toward the pursuit of the high standards of the She Reads Truth visual brand.
Note: This is a full-time, on-site, mid-level position in Brentwood, TN.
- Create the overall look for all projects and provide support and feedback to designers
- Utilize departmental budget to execute all necessary projects throughout the editorial calendar
- Manage daily schedules of Creative department based on needs and production calendar
- Manage production timeline alongside other departments and external vendors
- Support Marketing department to deliver required assets
- Work with Editorial team to ensure vision for biblical content is achieved aesthetically
- Communicate with outside contractors and artists on details around projects or licensing
- Art direct photo and video shoots to ensure appropriate look and feel are captured
- Background in graphic design with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to clearly and confidently verbalize design decisions
- Willingness to collaborate with other creative decision-makers
- Possess a strong portfolio of work aligned with the She Reads Truth aesthetic
- Experience managing a creative team
- Strong understanding of a production calendar and editorial process
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Experience in creating printed product
- Understanding of and appreciation for the She Reads Truth sensibility, brand, aesthetic, and mission
- A basic understanding of the purpose, structure, and key themes of the Bible
Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications. To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com with the subject line "Art Director: [YOUR NAME]". This is a full-time, on-site, mid-level position in Brentwood, TN.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now