CHIMP is a growing tech company changing the charity sector. We are a collective of dreamers, creators, and makers. We believe that everyone wants to see positive change in the world and everyone can contribute to creating that change. Our team members are leading the movement to make giving a part of everyday life.
Our online platform empowers people to support any charity in the country, get instant tax receipts, automate donations, give with friends, and set up savings accounts for charity. The CHIMP community has donated over $420 million to date, benefiting thousands of Canadian charities.
We love working with talented, creative and open-minded people who think in big, bold pictures and work hard to make a difference at the office and in the world. We know we have a team of all-stars, so we offer competitive salaries, purposeful perks, and a culture that gives back and has fun doing it! Plus, you won't find better lunchtime conversation anywhere else in town.
Come join us and let’s change the world together!
Reports To: Design Lead
Status: Full Time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
What You’ll Do
Embedded within our multidisciplinary Experience Design Team, the Visual Designer role will work on a wide variety of projects and verticals. Reporting to the Design Lead, this role will support different projects and teams: including marketing work, UI work, print-based projects and corporate presentations. This role will support the Design Lead in ensuring that our work is consistently on brand and is developed following creative direction across all projects. This role requires someone who possesses a wide variety of skills, including interaction design, illustration and branding.
What We're Looking For
- A portfolio of work demonstrating confidence, flexibility and proficiency across different design disciplines, from UI to print
- A love of design as a discipline, and unparalleled knowledge of design fundamentals and their application in solving design problems
- Both interaction and graphic design experience
- Experience working on marketing projects
-Great communication skills, including giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to work with content strategically, and understand content strategy behind projects
- Ability to both create and produce work as well as maintain design documentation and be extremely organized when it comes to managing time and projects
- Ability to articulate design decisions well
- Creativity and passion for what you do
- 3+ years of graphic design or visual communications experience
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline
- Mastery of industry-standard design tools
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is authentic and passionate
- An egoless learner who is open-minded and is able to receive constructive feedback well
- Someone who cares about the same things we do and respects their craft
- A person who is proactive and organized
- Possesses a collaborative, team-focused working style
- Has experience working with complex projects in fast-paced environments
- In all, someone who wants to grow with us and create unparalleled experiences across channels for our audiences
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health Care Benefits. Vision, dental and monthly MSP contributions.
- Annual Health Care Spending Account. To spend on what's important to you.
- Professional Development. We believe in supporting our team members achieve their professional goals.
- RRSP Matching. To encourage you to save for your future.
- Monthly Donation Matching. To encourage you to give.
- Rest! Minimum three weeks paid annual vacation for all team members.
- Flexibility. Flexible work schedules and remote work options.
- A Fun Place to Work!
Posted about 1 month ago