At EduMe, we’re rethinking corporate training and communication so that it reflects how we work, where we work and how we consume information. Our vision is to make learning easy and accessible for today’s workforce. Leading companies like Uber rely on EduMe’s mobile-first, microlearning platform to train their workforce.
Our company is a hyper-growth business and joining us now is a great opportunity with plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact. We offer an international setting, fast-paced organisation, and exposure to one of the most exciting sectors and markets in digital development right now.
Fresh out of a fund raising round with Connect Vetures - a product focused investor who have Marvel, Citymapper and Typeform in their portfolio and recently mentioned in the Seedtable 100 London startups to watch in 2019, this is a very exciting time to be joining the team.
As a UX/UI designer at EduMe, your role will be to take complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for our two sets of users, learners and learning content creators.
We work and learn fast so you will have the chance to impact every element of the product. We get out hands dirty with every skill be it high level flows, rough sketches, working prototypes, polished designs to user testing and customer interviews. We use Sketch but otherwise anything that communicates an idea is the perfect tool. We have a top class dev team that you will work very closely with.
The position reports to the Head of Product and Design but you will be exposed to all levels and roles in the company. EduMe is based in Chiswick in West London.
- Produce sketches, flows, prototypes, mocks - anything that helps communicate and idea
- Produce pixel perfect designs to be delivered to devs for build
- Close collaboration with head of design, head of learning, marketing and devs.
- Comfortable with not having briefs but being exposed directly to user problems and coming up with ways to solve them
- Help build on our design pattern and component library
- Help develop the EduMe brand and provide support for editorial/marketing teams with design assets.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Great communication skills to clearly articulate rationale behind your concepts—and evangelise on their behalf
- A great portfolio that showcases deep interaction and/or visual design skills
- Highly proficient with the standard tools, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin
- Prototyping tools (Framer, Marvel, inVision) or other web design tools
- Experience (including supporting examples) with conveying concepts through wireframes, flows, prototypes, mockups, animations.
- Comfortable working fast
- We approach everything mobile first so experience designing for adaptive web layouts, Android and iOS apps
- You’re comfortable adapting to changes. When faced with limits, you become more — not less — creative. You bring projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
PREFFERED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience designing for learning products
- A strong bias towards doing
- Experience working with or developing design pattern libraries Can grasp problems quickly and make the solution real
- Experience with front end development to get those pixels just right Motion design legend
- React/React Native knowledge
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT EDUME
- A positive environment
- Awesome colleagues
- New laptop
- Dedicated learning time
- A modern office in leafy Chiswick with a great canteen at the Barley Mow Centre 25 days holiday
- Personal health budget
- Personal learning budget
- Friday drinks at our local pub The Lamb, opposite the office
Online portfolio is required for consideration. When showcasing group work, please specify your personal contribution to the project. Send to email@example.comPosted 5 months ago Apply Now