Senior Product Designer
Join us in our mission to erase boredom by creating a unique player experience!
We pride ourselves on pushing the expectations of the industry and standing out in the crowd by creating a new gaming experience through unparalleled UX and UI. Our goal is to propel the online casino experience further into unexplored territory.
What you will do
- Work as part of our product cluster to identify and drive key initiatives, continuously iterating and improving upon experiences that span the entire player journey.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to find opportunities to improve our product.
- Drive projects and operate end to end by formulating sound problem statements, conduct user research, mockup your ideas, collect feedback from your team, iterate, design the solution and work with our developers to build the solution and ship it, and monitor the implemented solution.
- Advocate for design thinking throughout the organisation by investing in standards, documentation and varied processes to further the discipline.
- Working with the wider product team, contribute towards shaping the product vision and strategy
- Work with different teams and disciplines to achieve the most optimal outcomes, including data science, content design and engineering.
Here are a few examples of the projects you could be working on depending on interest and skillset:
- Core flows such as the Account, Wallet and Game Discovery Experiences
- Verification & Compliance Flows
- Design Systems & Related Tooling
Who we are looking for who
- Has experience in designing digital products and systems. You have already helped ship products
- Is obsessed with the detail, while never losing sight of the bigger picture
- Experience working with and ideally developing a design system
- Aspires to grow, learn and mentor others. Knowledge sharing and contributing to each other’s development is part of our DNA
- Is able to question assumptions and form a compelling argument backed up with data
- Has flawless verbal and written communication skills
- Is able to operate in cross-functional teams and embrace a diversity of skillsets
- Is self-driven, takes ownership and has the ability to manage their own projects while being a team player
- Is a true problem solver for whom the problem is as important as the solution. You investigate the situation at hand before jumping into any conclusions.
- Has shipped products for international audiences, taking localisation and accessibility into account.
- Can prove the above with a portfolio rich with case studies that highlight UX research, iterations of wireframes, and impeccable UI. Please note we will be specifically interested in your thought process around given projects.
Product Design at Casumo
Our Product Designers are at the forefront of Casumo’s disruptive impact as they make our product ever so intuitive, innovative and beautiful while providing a safe environment for our players. Shipping a concept is not the end of our work, we tailor unique success criteria for every project and monitor them, without overlooking more global measures of success, such as user-conversion and user-retention. To do so, they collaborate closely with our passionate software engineers, producers and growth teams to create the product we want to be!Posted 4 months ago Apply Now