UX (Product) Designer
UX (Product) Designer
At Hookit, we help brands maximize their sponsorship investments while empowering athletes, teams, leagues, and federations to prove and increase their value to sponsors. We are growing our team to support our meteoric growth in the new media, data-driven and insight focused sports sponsorship analytics space - an industry and approach we pioneered nearly five years ago.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about designing digital and mobile products with a on usability and creating compelling experiences that drive customer success.
- Create compelling user experiences
- Work seamlessly with product management to translate requirements into innovative data visualizations, usable product, and amazing customer experience
- Design dashboards, reports, data visualizations that provide actionable insights
- Support user needs assessment, user profile development, and constant feedback loops
- Implement and maintain responsive user interfaces and unify the entire experience on web and mobile
Our Ideal Fit
- 3+ years experience in the product design of SaaS web and mobile applications
- Excellent design and analytical skills with focus on data visualization & interface design
- Expertise in & passion for current trends and technologies
- UI framework experience
- Experience working with Sketch and Invision (or similar tools)
- A portfolio with projects that demonstrates strong understanding of information architecture, interaction design and visual design
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working within agile development methodology and scrum
- Experience designing and developing for mobile sites/applications a big plus
- Experience in front-end web developer would be a plus, but this is more of a pure design role
Hookit began as SponsorHouse, a game-changing service to connect amateur athletes with sponsors online. Athletes & founders Scott Tilton and RJ Kraus developed a platform that connected hundreds of thousands of athletes with millions of deals, gathering mountains of data in the process. And, as the data grew, so did the story it was starting to tell...
Today, we are a fast growing team of 50 sports and technology experts widely recognized for solving our customer’s needs with innovative, reliable and easy to use tools.
Based on the coast in San Diego, California, our culture is rooted in ensuring our team is happy with the work they are doing, where they are doing it and who they are doing it with. We want Hookit to be the best, most fulfilling job everyone on our team has ever had.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now