Evolus, Inc. is a medical aesthetics company changing the game -- redefining the way aesthetics companies engage their customers. By creating compelling experiences and designs that attract and resonate across an ever-evolving landscape, we make a difference in lives. Our work pushes past boundaries, disrupts the status quo, but most importantly, we will make an impact on our physicians and their patients. Because of this, we are excited to step through the door each morning. We help each other climb, we don't climb over one another. We believe that integrity and a team-driven environment connect entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you're ready to be a Visual Designer with the brightest minds in the industry and do things that haven't yet been imagined, join us and let's see where you can put your talents to work.
Evolus bleeds design. We believe that design is the main differentiator in our product and an appreciation of the power of design is in everything we do. To us, design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease. We are a diverse team that contributes to product direction and craft pixel-perfect output. Situated with the Marketing team, we move quickly but also have enough time and space to create broad, innovative ideas.
We are looking for a Visual Designer to work under the supervision of the Executive Director of Design, at our Newport Beach office. They will be responsible primarily for communications design. Success, in this role, is defined by the quality of the user experience including the impact, consistency, aesthetics and beauty of the final designs.
Let’s talk about some of the key responsibilities of the role:
· Design our visual approach for all forms of communication throughout the relationship with our customers. Examples include, but are not limited to, Product Packaging, Brochures, Booklets, SWAG, Email Newsletters, Emails, Social Media Campaign Designs and Events.
· Translate communication touch points into Presentation slides that meet brand guidelines.
· Work with Executives on presentations for both internal and external audiences.
· Collaborate with marketing to define, design and deliver all forms of communication and awareness efforts for new product launches.
· Collaborate with all internal partners (PR, Policy, Legal, HR, Operations, etc).
· Ensure branding is maintained across all business initiatives.
· May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Skills and Qualifications Required for this Dynamic Leader:
· Quick-witted, entrepreneurial and intellectually curious.
· Enthusiastic & optimistic team player.
· Experience with designing in PowerPoint.
· Experience with developing email templates in Outlook.
· Portfolio of relevant work samples.
· Preferred experience with Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, AdobeXD, Figma, Photoshop or Principle.
· Experience designing print material (ie Catalogs).
Not required, but preferred:
· Prior experience at a design and/or marketing agency.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design / Visual Design or equivalent.
A Few Other Items Worth Mentioning:
· Office location – Newport Beach, CA
· This position reports directly to the Executive Director of Design
· Travel may be required
Evolus takes pride in being a company on the forefront of innovation. Employee welfare is no different. Here at Evolus, we don’t just work together, we’ve built a culture where we actually like each other! Because of this, you’ll find yourself immersed in an environment that not only promotes collaboration and team building, but game days and group lunches too! And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Don’t believe us? Join our team and see for yourself! EOE M/F/D/V. For more information, please visit our website at www.evolus.com.
Posted about 2 months ago