Senior UX Designer
Hello Jyve is a fast growing company headquartered in Jackson Square in San Francisco. We provide professional field sales and merchandising services enabled by our proprietary tech platform. We are seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to join our team!
As a Senior User Experience Designer at Jyve, you’ll be responsible for creating solutions that delight our Jyvers and allow them to advance and achieve their mission. We’re looking for thinkers and innovators who are willing to challenge the status quo and are energized by developing creative solutions to complex problems. We’re seeking a highly talented, experienced Senior UX Designer with a unique blend of communication, analytical, and technical skills to join our team in creating world-class solutions.
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will have at 5+ years of experience as a UX designer utilizing user-centered design including user research, prototyping and using visual communication tools (e.g., Sketch, InVision, Axure). You must be experienced with all types of user-centered design techniques. You can design solutions for end-to-end scenarios that involve multiple users and know how to frame and reframe the problem as our products evolve. You know when and how to use various tools in your toolbox and persuade others about your process. You will be the design lead on development teams, partnering with product management and engineering peers to discover and deliver new solutions through the entire product development lifecycle. You will be comfortable with ambiguity, passionate about design and able to act well with minimal direction.
Drive and deliver a user experience vision with an evolutionary plan of iterative updates, that communicates a revolutionary larger vision over time.
- Apply user-centric design process to create high-quality user experiences that foster the intersection between design, user needs, business, and technology.
- Scope, plan and manage multiple design projects from strategic product definition to launch.
- Manage, organize and delegate design requests to yourself and to the design team.
- Facilitate project communication and asset exchange across a multidisciplinary team throughout all phases of the project.
- Build collaborative relationships and operating cadence with stakeholders to effectively implement cohesive, inclusive and well-informed user experiences.
- Uphold and maintain a high standard and consistency for our products and experiences.
- Stay abreast of current design trends, techniques, and technological developments.
- Champion ongoing improvements by considering market analysis, consumer feedback, product metrics, and user research findings.
The ideal candidate will have:
5+ years of experience as a UX designer utilizing user-centered design including user research, prototyping and using visual communication tools (e.g., Sketch, InVision, Axure).
- Portfolio of UX-Focused work or Product Design work for mobile applications that demonstrate creative thinking and design process.
- Experience driving design initiatives and pushing boundaries across the organization, with a collaborative, positive and innovative approach.
- Can scope design initiatives accurately and prioritize work items appropriately in an agile environment meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
If you are passionate about building a great place to work, submit resume here. In order to make sure we are on the same page, please include your salary requirements.
We know it takes time and effort to complete your application. Please be assured it will be thoroughly read and carefully considered. We THANK YOU for your time and interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Jyve Team
Jyve is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Posted 4 months ago Apply Now