Interaction Designer Senior Associate
What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The Interaction Designer must have a strong background in the principles of design, and an eagerness to understand emerging trends in the philosophies of design, web technology, animation, interaction design and user experience design.
You will have advanced knowledge of inspired, cutting edge design, with solid ideation, and conceptual ability. As an Interaction Designer at Guidehouse, you will collaborate on a team to produce innovative, thoughtful, and relevant work for our clients. The Interaction Designer will brainstorm creative concepts with the team and be responsible for executing on designs that may be based upon established brand guidelines. You will create and execute design concepts, as well as working within well-established design systems and component libraries.
- 6+ years of professional design experience (agency experience is a plus)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Invision
- Proven expertise in typography, composition, layout, and design
- Experience building prototypes (Use of Invision, Principle, Framer or similar tools.)
- Proven experience iterating quickly and communicating your ideas across different levels of fidelity
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Proven experience designing for web accessibility (WCAG 2.0. A, AA, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization, and dashboard design
- Experience working with research, strategy, data and analytics to help inform design decisions
- The ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be self-motivated and eager to learn
- Experience researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience
Years of Experience: 6+Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now