Perdoo is a B2B web app that is typically used by every employee in an organization, which is why design is one of the most importants challenges to our product. We make it easy for anyone - from tech-savvy engineers to computer illiterates - to use OKR and it’s the main reason customers choose us over our competitors.
As our first dedicated product designer, you’ll be taking over responsibility for all design aspects of our web application. In close collaboration with our CTO, Product and Engineering team, you’ll be a working on building a killer interface that our customers love.
We're an ambitious team of entrepreneurs excited about building the next big thing in B2B. Perdoo helps companies turn ambition into reality with our SaaS tool which is based on OKR, a goal management framework used by top-achieving businesses like Google and LinkedIn.
By focusing companies around common objectives, we help them fix the broken link between strategy and execution so that everyone can work together on a clear path towards success. Many well-known companies throughout the world already trust us and our product.
As our Product Designer you’ll:
- Be responsible for all aspects of designing a flawless user experience
- Ensure our product remains intuitive and easy-to-use as we add more functionality
- Architect our product as whole to treat the symptoms of problems our users report
- Proactively monitor UX friction points and design simple, elegant solutions to fix broken workflows
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering team to wireframe, prototype and polish new features
- Collect, analyze and act on feedback from customers while keeping a long-term vision for the product in mind
Required Skills / Experience:
- You love what you do and believe in what we’re building here at Perdoo
- 2+ years of experience designing web applications, B2B experience is a plus
- You have a talent for simple, intuitive and fun-to-use web interfaces
- You’re a strong communicator and can work efficiently with different stakeholders
- You’re on top of cutting-edge innovations in UI/UX-design
- Native or fluent English language skills
What we offer
- A competitive salary, benefits and employee stock option plan
- Contribute to a real-life product used by thousands of users every day
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success
- Office in Berlin-Mitte, the heart of Europe's startup scene
- An awesome rooftop overlooking Berlin with regular after-work drinks, BBQs and our annual Rooftop Party
- Free massages once a month
- Regular team retreats to remote locations. Last time we took the team to a finca in Mallorca!