Front End Developer
Create and deliver stunning digital led solutions, bringing new digital techniques and a range of web development skills to cross-platform user experiences. WordPress development, deployment and maintenance. Testing and troubleshooting your work across devices.
• Competent working with PHP, MySQL and Bootstrap
• Strong knowledge WordPress and customising WordPress through both the dashboard and the underlying code.
• Precision translation of wireframes to functioning websites.
• Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, knowledge of Sketch is a plus.
• Experience with wire-framing and InVision (or similar).
• Knowledge of SEO best practices.
• Working knowledge of hosting and DNS configuration.
• Responsive HTML email development.
• Creation of online animated and interactive banners.
2 to 3 years’ experience in an agency environment. Must have a strong understanding of how a brand is expressed in digital form across multiple platforms. Very high attention to detail and design. Expert with Adobe creative suite and translating wireframes into finished products. Front end development experience is a must. Experience in developing animated marketing campaigns. Knowledge of best practice UI and UX. Experience of working to tight deadlines. Ability to work under pressure on a variety of projects at different stages of development.
We’re a team of over twenty creative people based in Ranelagh, Dublin. We are expanding our digital offering and this is a great opportunity for the right person to be an integral part of a talented creative team. If you are looking to work on varied, challenging projects whilst continuing to hone your craft, apply for immediate interview consideration.
Please send a link to your portfolio or links to 5 examples of your favourite live projects.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now