Lead Product Designer (UX)
At 2,200 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We are hiring a Lead Product Designer to help design the future of Veeva CRM products. Designers serve a vital role here: from creating the vision for new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
What you will be doing
- You'll drive the design vision and strategy for your product area, along with Design and Product Leadership.
- You’ll guide, improve and implement design process.
- Be an active and available craft mentor for other designers.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
What you should have
- 7+ years product design experience with mobile and web products
- Extensive experience in a leading individual contribution role, on a Product Design team for desktop and mobile.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction, Visual Design, and Ideation.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Extensive experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design solutions.
- A strong belief in user centered design principals.
- The ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process related issues.
- You’re a go getter, self-sufficient and seek out answers to your questions!
- You’re quick, you work fast and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Amazing time management skills, with prior experience in a time sensitive development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- All applicants must have an online portfolio accompanying their resume/cv.
- Expert knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Expert knowledge of Android Material Design Guidelines
- Expert knowledge of Windows (UWP) Design Guidelines
Veeva Systems Inc. is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 400 customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. For more information, visit: http://www.veeva.com/.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now