Lead UX/UI Designer
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Are you a strong design practitioner pushing the bounds in UX, Interaction Design, and constantly innovating? We are looking for a team-player that can obsess about the pixel perfect design yet understands the need to be flexible. You love using data to validate decisions and have experience with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. You possess a clean sense of design and enjoy executing elegant, simple user experiences that creatively address complex business problems.
We create the opportunity for experiences with a variety of multi-functional teams and projects within Marketing and across the company. You will be an advocate for UX while aligning with business goals and objectives; balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills.
- Partnering with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts
- Incorporate complex technical and business requirements into the design suggestions
- Creating user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Documenting detailed functional specifications
- Participating in user research efforts and evaluating user feedback
- Evaluating existing products and recommending optimizations
- Staying up-to-speed on relevant industry trends and monitoring competitive products
- Working with analytics to make data driven recommendations
- Experience in web/UX design, social, banners, games, video, and infographics a plus.
- Support: Take on additional creative assignments or tasks for internal marketing efforts or client projects as needed, including resizing images, updating presentations and digital production.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of experience designing for web and/or mobile applications
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to team members
- Ability to own and follow through with projects independently and assist with larger project requests
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Proficiency with a range of design and prototyping tools including Figma, Sketch, and the Adobe Suite
- Fluency in responsive, mobile first, and native design
- A passion for modern UX methodologies
- Mentor others
Posted about 2 months ago