Remote · Full Time
Maker is a smart contract platform on Ethereum that backs and stabilizes the value of the Dai stablecoin. We are working on a decentralized stablecoin that will unlock unique benefits of a complete financial ecosystem on the blockchain, and democratize financial inclusion. We believe in a world where financial empowerment is not scarce, but abundant.
We’re a diverse and distributed team spread across the world. We form our teams around availability of talent into co-located or distributed teams. We have offices in Copenhagen, Warsaw, London, Buenos Aires, San Francisco and New York.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will be a part of the Maker design team. We’re a small team that works closely to better understand our users, frame problems, help them to define the right solutions, and ship great software.
- Be great at setting your own schedule and working autonomously
- Be comfortable talking directly with users to understand, define and test solutions
- Be comfortable owning projects from start to finish
- Be happy to work from and collaborate on a design framework
- Be able to convey your designs to both technical and non-technical team members
- You are a experienced product designer
- You are focused on solving real problems with design and comfortable working in unknown, unmapped territory (new user problem sets)
- You’ve shipped well executed and usable products
- You have knowledge of and worked on a design system
- Blockchain or cryptocurrency experience NOT required
- Bonus points if you’re a good writer
- Bonus points if you know how to code
When applying please include
- A CV, or link to your Linkedin/ website
- A link to your portfolio
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with with links that best showcase the things you have worked on.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now