ABOUT THE COMPANY
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $3.4 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 8 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities and as well as in London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @viewthespace
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Product Designer position at VTS comes with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. You will work in a cross-functional team of product management and engineering to interview customers, rapidly prototype solutions, and deliver experiences that delight the senses and satisfy the needs of each customer.
VTS Designers are expected to tackle workflow, communication, and data visualization tools across web and mobile platforms. Designers must effectively collaborate with product management on research initiatives, help define quarterly team goals, present their work in group settings, and exercise leadership in their role and interactions with colleagues.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design products and features, proactively solving for edge-cases and error states across non-linear user journeys, multiple users and permissions.
- Conduct research exercises that uncover and explore customer goals and challenges, and identify the most promising areas for execution and optimization.
- Partner closely with your Product Manager, Tech Lead, and Engineers to discover and solve complex problems, within a culture of teamwork, partnership and respect.
- Make use of prototype tools to test your assumptions with customers in low-cost ways.
- Make high-impact improvements to styles, components, patterns and views throughout our design system.
- Expertly employ aesthetics to reduce visual variance and create greater consistency across the platform.
- Prior Product Design experience in web and mobile applications, with bonus points for enterprise software.
- Degree in Design (Product, Interactive, Digital, etc.), or a related field.
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing your best work and demonstrates process usability principles and research methodologies.
- Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Atomic, etc.
- Exhibit clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, and ability to share process and design decisions with design and non-design stakeholders.
- A team player with a strong a desire to work collaboratively with a growing Product team of fellow Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Bryant Park)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
Posted about 2 months ago