Graphic Designer (Berlin)
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our marketing team. This person can be based in Berlin or Helsinki! You’ll play a critical role in showcasing Matchmade to the world. We’re looking for somebody who is excited about working on a variety of different assets, tackling projects related to all levels of marketing: from brand identity and content marketing to email campaigns, social and paid marketing activities - even occasional swag and event designs. We offer the opportunity to work with a dynamic marketing team, but also liaise with our business and product teams. This is a great opportunity to build a broad portfolio through assets that communicate to multiple target groups.
What will you be doing?
- Designing assets for Matchmade’s website, social media channels, content and ads
- Optimizing assets for different channels.
- Conceptualizing and designing swag and event assets
- Prioritizing asset requests from internal stakeholders
- Adding a creative flair and multi-media approach to Matchmade (Images, yes. Gifs, yay! Video, super!)
These are the problems you’ll be solving:
- How to create diverse assets while maintaining a consistent visual identity?
- How do you optimize a wide variety of assets for web and mobile?
- How to work with data to 1) make data visualizations and 2) improve asset designs to optimize conversion?
- How to create compelling visual representations of written content, like blog posts and case studies?
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we hope you’ll bring:
- Relevant qualifications or studies in art or design
- Some experience working with startups, games and/or tech companies
- Solid and diverse portfolio, including assets designed for web
- Experience with the following tools: Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Apple Keynote, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
Ideally, you also tick some of these boxes:
- Streamer, YouTuber or social influencer / consumer
- Passion for learning and developing
We know portfolios are not always representative of what creatives are able to produce. So, instead of asking for a portfolio upfront, we’d rather give you the opportunity to show us what you can do. If you are interested in proceeding, and feel happy and comfortable with our process, follow the steps below!
- Read the following blog posts - http://bit.ly/2PS5EHk
- Come up with an illustration, representation, or whatever you think would best accompany the post
- Watermark your work (!!!). We won’t be using it and we want you to have some peace of mind.
- Add it as an attachment in your application