The productboard brand is a vital part of our company and keeping it fresh is an important job. We are looking for a talented Brand Designer to join our quickly-growing marketing team, where you will own every aspect of marketing design from concept to production and your work will have a high amount of visibility. You will work alongside other passionate designers, developers, marketers, and content strategists to craft a range of assets that empower productboard’s mission and ensure all design deliverables are cohesive with our brand.
productboard is the all-in-one product management platform that helps teams understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, earn buy-in for their roadmaps and engage customer community by sharing planned features for validation and comments.
At productboard, we’ve got passionate founders, a skilled team, and funding from some of the world’s top VCs (Kleiner Perkins and Index Ventures). Our company was even recently featured by Forbes as a Rising Star in their Cloud 100.
What we are looking for
You possess the following competencies:
- Stunning portfolio of visual design projects showcasing innovative and original design solutions
- A track record of working cross-functionally with design, marketing, and communications teams
- Passionate about creating and documenting solid, scalable design systems that can be utilized by other designers, both colleagues and external partners
- A passion for storytelling, an obsession with creativity, and a commitment to craftsmanship
- Experience with content strategy and a solid understanding of marketing business goals
- Strong collaboration abilities, a flexible demeanor, and a friendly approach to working with different types of teams
- Strong sense of ownership
- Grace under pressure and comfort with ambiguity
- Positive outlook, fun, creative, and flexible (must be open to some early or late hours as core marketing team is based in San Francisco)
- 5+ years experience (mid-to-senior level)
- Conceptualize and craft beautiful brand experiences that push productboard’s brand forward in innovative and unique ways.
- Build, evolve, and maintain productboard’s Marketing Design System
- Regulate the consistency of marketing materials across all communication channels
- Collaborate closely with the Design, Marketing, Product teams and other stakeholders to translate the vision and ideas into overall visual stories for our community of product leaders
- Support HR department by creating visuals for hiring ads, events, landing pages and showcasing the life in productboard to attract the best talents
- Create assets and materials and execute on typical projects such as websites/landing pages, ebooks, blog posts illustrations, infographics, marketing campaigns, presentations, banners, hiring ads, social media, email templates, case studies, and events promotion, as well as on not so typical projects including swag design (like socks!) for both employees and customers.
What we offer
- 💰Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- 💻New MacBook Pro (or another notebook of your choice) + 34″ monitor.
- 📚Budget for books, online courses and conferences.
- ☕️Unlimited supply of Mate Mate and coffee.
- 🚘Budget for Uber when staying late in the office.
- 🏋MultiSport card for working out.
- 🌉The opportunity to travel to San Francisco to spend face-to-face time with the SF team in their dog-friendly office and explore the city while staying in the company apartment
We believe everyone deserves to work on products that will be used, enjoyed, and loved – products that matter. Truly excellent products are a team effort. They require trust and transparency, curiosity and creativity. It’s our mission to help product leaders across the globe cultivate these values in their organizations, and we’ve adopted them as well. With productboard, every team can make things that matter – together.
And now, all we need is to tell our story of product excellence to the whole world.
Are you up for a challenge?Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now