BPM Supreme/BPM Media Group are looking for a full-time designer to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will have a passion for great design, ample relevant experience, diverse skill set, and a great work ethic. Candidates should also have the ability to explore and conceptualize design options and solutions focused on the entertainment and music industries. From logos and websites, to packaging and tour visuals, you’ll have an opportunity to express your creative vision across a variety of formats while benefiting from the guidance of our creative leadership.
In addition to working alongside our Creative Director and/or Senior Designers, the ideal candidate will work independently to evaluate and develop design options, and push to find ‘big ideas’ based on design strategy.
- You create solid logos and visual identities
- You obsess over details
- You’re passionate about design, day and night
- You think deeply about projects and are able to defend your decisions
- You take pride in your work, but are open to critique and growth
- You work hard and play hard
- 4+ years experience at a design firm or ad agency
- Strong creative skills and portfolio of work demonstrating a passion for design, typography, illustration, conceptual thinking, and visual communication
- An excellent and willing team player who enjoys collaboration and strives for consistency and quality of design across various mediums
- A pulse on current industry and technology standards
- Experience across multiple design platforms such as environmental, digital, print, and experiential
- Proficiency in UX/UI design & Motion Graphics
Please include your resume, portfolio, and salary history.
**Applicants without portfolio will not be considered.**
This full-time position is located in our San Diego office and candidates must reside in the area. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted 4 months ago