We're a community of designers, engineers, and product managers who are passionate about building quality software. While our environment is collaborative and relaxed, we build products that are well-considered and well-architected.
Postlight’s design team is growing, and we’re looking to add a Brand Director to the team to work in conjunction with our marketing team. Reporting to the Partner & Director of Product Design, this key role guides and advocates for the Postlight Brand—establishing a balance between strategic thinking and best practices for day-to-day work, and evangelizing Postlight to the larger community.
As Brand Director, your primary client will be Postlight, and your focus will be on digital implementations of our branding and marketing. Working with Postlight’s marketing team, you will:
- Strategize, build, and help grow Postlight’s presence across all our platforms from a design perspective; this includes not only our website and brand, but also marketing initiatives and our external communication platforms
- Develop the vision of Postlight’s brand to align with the company both internally and externally, with an ability to be clear and decisive
- Collaborate with product designers and engineers on Postlight client projects when needed
Postlight is looking for a Brand Director who has:
- A portfolio of design work that includes visual, digital, branding, and identity work and demonstrates a meticulous, thoughtful approach and attention to detail
- Developed and launched full digital experiences, including marketing
- Collaborated with senior leadership and marketing departments
Whether working on site or remotely, your communication skills will be as important as your technical ones. Collaborating across time zones requires constant, clear communication and coordination, via Slack, GitHub comments, documents, and frequent video conferences. Postlight is headquartered in New York City, but a third of our team works remotely. We know how to keep everyone on the same page, and so should you.
Your skill set will grow at Postlight. You will join a team excited about the problems they solve and the tools they use to solve them. We keep pace with the industry, and are active participants in the open-source world. You will find yourself regularly growing in your career, using new tools and frameworks to solve new kinds of problems—with support from management and mentors.
Postlight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now