Associate UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a talented Associate UI/UX Designer to design user-centric solutions that help shape our product’s experience. This person will be joining a small and nimble design team that thrives on brainstorming, whiteboarding, and cross-team collaboration. The team works closely with our development and product teams, helping to shape future features and products.
As the newest member of the design team, the person in this position will contribute to a product that addresses critical needs of Fortune 500 companies and enables organizations to analyze and visualize enormous sets of data to extract meaningful knowledge.
What You Get to Do Every Day (Responsibilities)
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of project needs and collaborate closely with the team to create flows and wireframes.
- Translate wireframes into well-thought-out interfaces, high fidelity mockups, and smooth and intuitive interactions.
- Strive for visual perfection. Work closely with developers and QA team to ensure pixel perfect implementation of your design deliverables.
- Support the design team in the establishment and promotion of design guidelines.
- Create and maintain an evolving design system using Sketch libraries and Zeplin.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to conceptualize and produce production-ready assets (e.g. one-pagers, brochures, pitch decks, product graphics, website assets).
- Participate in the discovery and ideation process for ongoing features and product enhancements.
- Continuously work closely with a Senior or Lead Designer to gather feedback and grow your design skills.
What You Bring to the Role (Requirements)
- 1-2 years of professional experience in product or UI/UX design
- Portfolio demonstrating experience with web app design
- Experience with design software such as Sketch and/or Adobe CC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate cross-functionally with teams and leaders from various backgrounds
- Attention to detail while performing work (including clean internal file management)
Please share your resume and a link to your portfolio.
Founded in 2013, Signafire is best known for its industry-leading fusion and content analysis technology, which enables companies to fuse, access, and analyze data at an unprecedented speed and scale. Initially developed for Intelligence Agencies and Special Operations Forces, Signafire’s technology has evolved to help companies in any industry find, identify, and accurately turn data into actionable insights, across nearly any public or private databases.
Signafire is currently in a period of high growth, and is expanding our technology teams to create and develop new products and enhanced features. We are looking for ambitious, intelligent, and innovative candidates to help us continue to grow.
Posted 2 months ago