A bit about us
At our Digital hub in Jersey City, things are buzzing. We’re growing, and here you’ll find cross-functional teams who collaborate to solve problems creatively and in the right way. Our start-up culture is built on trust and encouragement and backed by a sports betting icon who get things right. We’re looking for curious and talented people, who never settle for second best. If you’re anything like us, you’ll be up for a challenge and love working with other great people.
Our UX Designers are responsible for a set of activities including: conducting initial user research, driving a solution vision based on business and user insights, designing desirable and intuitive multi-channel experiences, developing wire frames and visual designs, and iteratively validating solutions with users.
A bit about you…
- You have hands-on experience designing consumer applications for desktop, web, and mobile based on user research and usability testing
- You have proven experience working in design teams in an Agile product development setting
- You are familiar working with design systems that consistently scale across platforms
…And what you’ll do
- You’ll conduct initial user research, discover insights, define user personas, and map user journeys
- You’ll be driving a solution vision based on business and user insights, designing desirable and intuitive multi-channel experiences
- You’ll develop wire frames and visual designs, and iteratively validate our solutions with users
A bit more about us
You will become a key member of our Digital hub, which is integral to our brand and success. Whether it’s working out the odds on the winners of the Kentucky Derby or the Super Bowl, our work has a direct impact on every customer who places a bet. And putting that experience front and center of everything we do has helped us become a real betting powerhouse in the UK – and now we’re bringing that expertise to the US.
We’re using agile principles to develop a culture where we champion autonomy, creativity and originality so that we can keep growing. We code the platform which our odds traders use to update the prices on live events. Making sure our customers have up to the minute in-play chances right there and then. And we really do mean that, our teams process 464 bets every single second. Our platforms have to reflect millions of real-time, In-Play sports events, so developing systems that are designed for low latency and high throughput is critical.
Like what you see? Apply here and get in the game.Posted 2 months ago Apply Now