Content Marketing Manager
Life, with all its colour and craziness, sights and sounds, triumphs and tragedies, is the greatest show on earth. A spectacle that demands to be shared with audiences everywhere, through engaging captivating and enthralling user-generated video. Every day, people around the world film amazing videos, these user-generated videos (UGV) should be enjoyed by millions of people across the world.
Newsflare has the largest UGV vault in the world with over 300,000 clips. We connect global publishers, TV producers and brands to the people creating them. Our automated platform is the marketplace that links these videos to clients across 40 countries.
We’re looking for an innovative, agile, enthusiastic and highly motivated Content Marketer, a social native, who “gets” video with a proven ability to write SEO goal-oriented copy and deliver strong messaging. You will be the creative storyteller, the fuel in our marketing engine, using data to inform what you plan to execute and to evaluate results.
You will have a blend of B2B and B2C, your marketing will be inspiring, bold, assertive, challenging and charged with emotion, not dry B2B marketing with a logical focus. You will use the full range of media channels and various content formats. You will seize opportunities to use our videos “in the moment”, inspired by world events, a particular video or an anniversary event.
This role’s responsibility is to deliver the content plan by quickly self-creating “in the moment” video content (largely for social) and by developing and maintaining the content calendar.
● The role focus is to create global awareness, drive lead generation, and contribute to revenue growth through innovative content creation across multi-media channels.
● Own the annual marketing content calendar and plan.
● Edit simple videos ‘in the moment’ yourself and work with designers and freelancers to deliver more complex content on time and on budget;
● Research industry and audience trends to develop engaging content that inspires and speaks to the audience’s pain points and needs.
● Create content and media in many different styles for different channels such as blogs, research, short reports, case studies, videos, guides and thought leadership.
● Ensure brand guidelines are implemented across all marketing campaign assets
● With the analytics team, analyse content performance to inform future content plans.
● We are a hybrid team so should be comfortable splitting your time between our central London office and home on a semi-regular basis.
What we are looking for
● B2C and B2B marketing experience, ideally within video licensing and/or SaaS, publishing, media, production or agency background.
● An eye for video and a creativity that delivers innovative, funny and bold content.
● Evidence that you can develop and execute multi-channel digital marketing with creative and powerful messaging to hook our audience and tell our story
● Write excellent SEO copy and analyse SEO data to create appropriate copy.
● Highly organised and self-disciplined approach to personal time management
Compensation and Benefits
At Newsflare we believe that work should be fun! Newsflare is proud to offer a relaxed, positive and inclusive work environment where all ideas are taken on-board.
Compensation is a fixed base salary, paid monthly in arrears, and a marketing bonus paid quarterly on achieving clearly defined and measurable targets.
Further benefits include 25 days’ annual leave, a contributory pension plan and regular social events.
Our workplace is built on acceptance, respect and inclusion where everyone feels they belong and can make meaningful contributions. We encourage applicant regardless of religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, family or parental status. If you need any assistance during the recruitment process, please let us know.