Senior Interaction Designer
“The most challenging missions are my favourite. Like making a motorcycle cockpit usable at 299 km/hr.”
Daniel, HMI Designer
Drive the research, design, prototyping and production of human machine interfaces. Leading your team, you will make functional user interactions that are brand and consumer centric. From initial idea to product launch. With an iterative and collaborative approach, you will:
- Plan and execute physical and digital interaction concepts.
- Design and build mock-ups, new interaction models and navigation.
- Work with designers, engineers and suppliers to deliver market-ready products.
- Set up and lead interdisciplinary project teams. Manage and drive projects from concept to implementation.
- Implement new technologies and innovations in your concepts.
To build brand experiences at every interaction, you need:
- A proven track record in graphic design, UI / UX design, interaction design, or product design.
- Five or more years experience creating outstanding experiences for devices, mobile and web.
- Experience in prototyping, or building production-ready products.
- Advanced PhotoShop, Illustrator and Sketch skills.
Posted 4 months ago