Qubits marketing team are seeking a Design Intern to support the powerhouse design duo, known as the Creative Hub. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience as an integral team member and be instrumental in future success. We are offering a 1 year internship based at our headquarters in Covent Garden. Upon completing this internship you will have a stellar portfolio piece of your time at Qubit and solid experience within a world-class marketing team!
Qubit has a fast-paced startup environment which requires you to be a proactive, creative go-getter who is open to new challenges. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate who is eager to design everything from brand assets to presentation decks. Able to execute all requests made of them with enthusiasm, speed and reliability, demonstrating great attention to detail, total trustworthiness and initiative.
- Learn, develop, and maintain in-depth knowledge of your industry, products, services, and potential customers.
- Create bespoke UI assets for pitches to amazing global brands working closely with our team in France, sales team and video editor.
- Layout design for original print and digital research reports, case studies and customer guides. This could include iconography, infographics and illustration.
- Establish look and feel of creative campaigns from concept to execution. Deliver a bundle of digital assets for the website, email, advertising, social and beyond.
- Evolve the Qubit brand into the future by working hand-in-hand with senior designers and our Shoreditch branding agency.
- Contribute the Qubit company culture by designing presentations, Qubit swag, office space upgrades and conference event materials.
- 0-1 years experience (can include university placement year)
- University degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent qualification
- Understand a brief and take initiative to ask questions when needed.
- Top notch digital and print design skills with a thousand fresh ideas tucked away. You’re on the pulse of design trends and how to harness them.
- Good communication skills and are a proactive problem solver who bring solutions to the table.
- Strong working knowledge of graphics software platforms such as Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch
- Driven and motivated: hungry to develop your own knowledge and skills.
- Enthusiastic about the work and unafraid to roll up your sleeves to it.
- Meticulous attention to detail, are organised and self-disciplined with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines.
- Interested in learning more about personalization and the Qubit product; committed to being involved in the growth of the business as a whole.
If you live and breathe design, we want to meet you…
Submit a CV alongside a portfolio that includes examples of your work: websites, ads, infographics, illustrations, typography and maybe a little animation too. Any photography and filmmaking/video skills would be very welcome as well.
The perks of working at Qubit:
- The opportunity to work with a world-class marketing team!
- Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive team environment.
- A fully stocked kitchen with twice weekly supermarket delivery = healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks. Caterers on Mondays.
- Fortnightly company socials. A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe.
- Plenty of opportunities for learning from the design leads and the rest of the marketing team.