Senior Product Designer - UX/UI
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer - UX/UI (who is located in the United States or Canada) to take ownership of creating and maintaining a robust design system and lead end-to-end product development across a diverse portfolio of digital products.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record of ideating, researching, planning, designing, and collaborating on implementation of digital products while maintaining a design system.
You will be a key contributor to product development for internal and external facing platforms. Specifically, you will manage and design products that include 5 Clever web domain designs, web portals for Partners and Customers, internal content tooling, and internal sales-enablement platforms.
As Clever's Senior Product Designer, you'll act as a core member of our Product Team, working alongside Product Managers and Engineers to drive forward strategic roadmaps that will significantly increase our website traffic, lead volume, and sales revenue.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate on end-to-end product development from ideation to launch in with a cross-functional team of product managers, engineers, and stakeholders
- Collaborate with product managers and leadership to create and drive the product roadmap
- Design digital experiences for the web, including conversion flows and interactive portals, to curate a world-class reader and customer experience
- Design user interfaces for multiple highly interactive internal-facing platforms to optimize sales efficiency and solve users’ core
- Translate complex systems into intuitive user experiences through user journey maps, prototypes, and designs
- Advocate for internal and external users’ needs throughout the development lifecycle
- Collaborate with Engineering to create a cohesive design system, component libraries, and detailed documentation
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and data analysts to implement A/B tests that inform product decisions
Who You Are
You are an experienced Senior Product Designer with demonstrated success owning end-to-end product development across multiple digital platforms. You have contributed to and maintained a robust design system or pattern library in collaboration with Engineering teams.
You deliver exceptional outcomes while working with fast-paced, highly collaborative, and cross-functional teams. You’re excited to develop creative solutions to abstract and complex problems to optimize user experience for our Sales, Content, and Partnerships Teams; customers; and partners across a diverse portfolio of product platforms.
You’re a critical thinker who is ready to contribute to and help drive forward a strategic product roadmap. You demonstrate empathy, communication skills, and business acumen that allow you to understand user needs, collaborate with product managers and engineers, and make user-centered, data-driven decisions.
You’re excited to be part of a fast-growing team to contribute to maintaining and improving existing products, as well as create new products from the ground up.
You are someone who has:
- 4-6+ years of Product / UX Design experience
- The ability to balance business needs, technical requirements and constraints, and end-user needs to create impeccable UI/UX that drives conversion rates and revenue
- Experience collaborating with product and engineering teams on end-to-end product development
- A versatile portfolio that highlights outstanding design skills, systems thinking, and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience contributing to component design libraries
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for users and teammates
- Experience creating or contributing to design systems, including component/pattern libraries for the web and internal facing applications
- An excellent working knowledge of techniques and best practices in user-centered design
- A demonstrated ability to find simple, user-centered solutions to complex and ambiguous problems
- Experience creating wireframes, designs, and interactive prototypes in Figma or a similar platform
Compensation & Benefits
- $100-145K total compensation
- Flexible work schedule, including flex hours and days
- Remote work with a company that has successfully scaled a remote org to 80+ team members while building a close-knit culture
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Competitive PTO and company paid holidays
- 100% employer-covered life insurance
- 401k plan
- Company-provided equipment
- Incredible opportunities for growth and mentorship at a VC-backed startup
Clever Real Estate is transforming the real estate industry. We've scaled the only nationwide platform that matches consumers with top-performing real estate agents who work for just a 1% listing fee — ending the 6% realtor fee that stood unchallenged for more than a century.
Last year, Clever grew revenue 300% and sold 6,000 homes through our platform, reaching over $4 billion in total real estate sold. We've helped consumers save over $80M in fees, while maintaining a 4.9 star rating with over 1,500 reviews on TrustPilot.com.
Clever just grew our team from 30 to 80 full-time employees, on the path to 200 within the next 12 months. We're building out a team of collaborative, ambitious, impact-driven executives to scale the company to sell 1 in 100 homes in the US within 3 years.
Why Join Clever?
🏠 Redefine the biggest industry in the United States. Real Estate is the biggest industry in the US, and Clever has a product that transforms our category: we're not just selling widgets, we're fundamentally transforming the economics of the real estate transaction in favor of the consumer.
🧱 Build an enduring business. Clever has rock-solid business foundations: we've grown through multiple major market shifts and Covid lockdowns, we were profitable even amid hyper-growth in 2021. We have the financial backing and foundation to focus on building something transformational for the long-term.
⭐ Have work with impact. Our average customer increases their household net worth by 20% by working with Clever. For every dollar we earn, we put ten back into the pockets of a new home buyer or seller, who can reinvest it into their family and future. At Clever, your work has a tangible, direct impact on the lives of tens of thousands of people.