UI / UX Designer
Superformula is a modern digital product studio with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles & Poland. Currently we are focused primarily on creating world-class web and mobile products inside the hospitality industry. Our team consists of highly talented and motivated producers, designers, engineers and analysts. You can work alongside us in our Los Angeles office, or be remote. You'll be joining a high visibility product team focused on producing a best in class customer experience in the hospitality industry, designing and building the next generation client architecture that currently serves 9M monthly visitors.
- Create innovative user interfaces, paying close attention to information architecture and interaction design
- Create interactive prototypes that illustrate your UI design to a fidelity that can be validated with users
- Collaborate with the Product and Business teams to define research goals, collect insights, and translate them into the product, working closely with the engineering team in order to do so
- Stay curious about the latest design tools, processes, and trends
- 4+ years’ of UX/ UI experience
- A strong visual or graphic design background, with a portfolio of work to support your application
- A good knowledge of how to develop and maintain design systems
- Experience with Sketch, Abstract, Invision, Confluence and Jira
- Experience in startup and agile environments
- Experience working alongside product managers and software engineers in cross-functional teams is a strong plus
- Experience in building complex digital building tools is a plus
- Branding experience is a plus
- HTML & CSS skills are a plus
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly motivated self-starter attitude that thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Drive and passion to deliver simple and effortless user experiences
- Presentation experience (both design of actual presentation and presenting to an audience).
- Google Sheets
- You'll be joining a high visibility product team focused on producing a best in class customer experience in the hospitality industry, designing and building the next generation client architecture that currently serves 9M monthly visitors.
Posted 4 months ago