EverlyWell provides direct-to-consumer home health tests with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. We empower people to take control of their health by making lab testing easy to access, understand, and afford. EverlyWell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a rapid pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
As UX Director, you will be a driving force keeping the creative team at the top of their game. Reporting to the CTO, you will develop original design concepts, oversee brand and digital media, execute product & design research strategies, and act as a lead for a team of creatives. As a startup, we are looking for someone who is interested in working in a collaborative team environment, and is willing to roll their sleeves up and pitch in however needed.
- 5-6+ years of experience in a creative leadership role in an agency or internal role
- Recognized expertise in advertising, collateral, brand, or interactive design, with proven results on creating a flawless end-to-end user experience
- Proven knowledge of interactive design, digital marketing, and the creative process and adopting new platforms and technologies
- Ability to provide clear creative direction as well as timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes
- Effective presentation skills and communication abilities
- Experience executing design research to inform product decisions
- Participate in product ideation and concept development using an iterative, user-centered design process.
- Articulate how a design solution fits into an overall narrative and addresses an unmet user or business need.
- Define holistic solutions and understand system-level implications of design decisions.
Conceptual Thinking & Design Research
- Plan and facilitate brainstorming sessions and creative workshops.
- Develop high-level concepts that consider the user, business, technology constraints, and insights gathered through research and testing.
- Develop user-centric design processes and methodologies.
- Observe user behavior, conduct live user interviews, and understand our cohorts and develop insights for product based on this research.
- Validate and improve designs using both qualitative and quantitative methods, through close collaboration with development and product managers.
- Uphold product quality by ensuring that design solutions are implemented as intended.