As a Designer at TunnelBear, you will work with an exceptional team of designers, developers and product managers to relentlessly redesign and improve our various apps and websites. We take great pride in the unique design of the products we ship and really love what we do. By joining TunnelBear you will see the impact of your work and contribute to a service that's making the Internet a better place for millions of people.
You like the details and strive for the highest quality in everything you design, down to the last pixel. You’re self-driven and constantly seek out ways to help the company, the brand and products constantly improve. You’re an excellent communicator and can explain your design choices and give meaningful feedback to other designers. You are immersed in design and design best practices. You love what you do, and your passion effortlessly shows through in your work
- Solving big problems that will impact millions of users across the world
- Collaborating closely with talented Product Managers, Developers, and other members of the team to design amazing products that make our users laugh and the company grow
- Exploring different ideas and solutions using whiteboards, sketches and wireframes to come up with the best possible solution
- Delivering pixel-perfect, beautiful designs
- Drawing some bears (we got plenty of ‘em)
Skills We Require
- Experience in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, or other tools
- Great visual taste (colour, typography, design trends, UX)
- Internalized the fundamental principles in designing great UX for apps for phones, tablets, computers and web sites
We think the Internet is a much better place when everyone can browse privately, and browse the same Internet as everyone else.
TunnelBear wants to bring privacy to everyone with our incredibly simple applications for PC, Mac, iOS and Android.
Our highly accoladed applications have appeared on Lifehacker, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, PC World, TNW, Huffington Post and WSJ.com for making it easy for average users to avoid access restrictions and browse the internet privately. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in Toronto, Canada, TunnelBear is available everywhere.
- Casual, fun and creative atmosphere
- An opportunity to add your mark to an inclusive company culture as it develops
- Flexible working hours
- Fully stocked snack cupboards and delicious coffee
- Relax with a movie night or get energized with a ping-pong match
- Choice of computer, tools and accessories
- Full benefits plan
- Bike-friendly office
We welcome applicants of all kinds and are committed to providing both an equal opportunity hiring process and work environment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, colour, nationality, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or ability. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.Posted 2 months ago Apply Now