UI/UX Designer (Augmented Reality)
We are looking for a seasoned UI / UX designer who is comfortable producing refined work for mobile and web to work on our flagship products. An interest in and willingness to learn about maps and augmented reality is required.
- Work closely with the CEO and head of design to deliver polished UX artifacts (screens, flows, prototypes) in service of our mobile and web products.
- Extend, develop and groom our brand style.
- Style various APIs that are integrated into our product (for example, map apis).
- Partner with engineering to troubleshoot and solve implementation challenges across mobile and web.
- Collaborate with 3D artists to arrive at style conventions that effectively communicate across 2D and 3D UI.
- 5+ years leading UI / UX on a live product (either as a team lead, or as a solo designer).
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your proficiency solving challenging UX and visual design problems across various styles.
- Experience working on a product with a dynamic canvas (a map or a camera view).
- Experience extending a known brand style and producing style guides.
- An interest working in Mobile XR and a practical working knowledge of the XR landscape.
- Experience working on a consumer oriented social product.
- Experience working on a cross platform product of some kind.
- Experience with 3D.
- Experience in transmedia or multimodal experience design.
Ubiquity6 is committed to recruiting, developing and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We have an inclusive workplace that supports the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences of every team member. Women, minorities, queer candidates, candidates with physical or cognitive disabilities, and candidates with non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. If you are talented, passionate, and excited about building the spatial internet and a shared reality, please apply!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$120K - $150K+, plus equityPosted 2 months ago Apply Now