Are you looking for opportunity to lead the creation amazing products for groundbreaking start-ups and a range of exciting forward-thinking clients? Have you always wanted to stretch your skills and creative thinking to their limits, generating value and driving change for clients and end-users?
We are looking for a creative and self motivated UI/UX Designer to support our team generating web, mobile interfaces/interactions/features and products.
As UI/UX Designer at Treeline you will be working with fellow team members on a variety of greenfield projects. You will participate in brainstorming sessions, tackle real experience challenges and have your work regularly released and used by all sorts of end-users.
Treeline has been helping both startups and enterprise companies develop game-changing products for more than 15 years. We are not an ad agency, so while appreciating marketing campaigns that is not the type of work we execute on. We not only design products, we build them too, creating cutting-edge software and hardware solutions. Our team of award-winning developers, engineers, and strategists build mobile apps, complex software products, and solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), sometimes including the hardware itself. Companies come to Treeline for creative breakthroughs and technical leaps forward.
We work with industry-leading companies in verticals such as, transportation, medical devices, beauty, action sports, logistics, and entertainment. We thrive on being the agile team that helps corporations radically reinvent themselves. And we regularly serve as the supportive structure that helps startups iterate and get to market.
Unique solutions require creative and driven individuals. Our team is willing to do almost anything to make an impact. We are constantly exploring new tools, skills, and processes to help make us, as well as the products we build, better. As a member of the Treeline team you will be challenged with complex problems, you will also have the opportunity to work with an extraordinary team working on new and exciting technologies and experiences.
Applicants should provide a portfolio reflecting their experience. Candidates who do not provide a portfolio when applying will not be considered for the position. So please send a link to your portfolio!!!
- Significant UI/UX design experience and/or experience in any of the following Visual Design, Product Design and Development or a similar
- Skilled in graphic design for web and mobile
- Fluency in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle Keynote and other design tools
- Ability to produce detailed user flows, sitemaps, and wireframes. Prototyping a plus
- Experience working with developers and product team members
- Take part in meeting for brainstorms and design discovery for projects
- Willing to receive and iterate on client and team feedback
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT ARE A PLUS:
- Familiarity with project management software
- Ability to storyboard
- Drive design esthetic for designs (with direction from Product Teams and Creative Board)
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies and Design Sprints
- Create designs from scratch or making updates to existing designs that can be used for client deliverables
- Understanding the resolution and sizing that is needed for projects for all devices/mediums
- Gain Experience with a wide range of innovative projects and technologies
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Work at the Beach with Great People (when in office)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- IRA 3% Match
- Treeline Venture Fund (eligibility after Year 1)
- Wellness Initiatives, Company Provided Gym Membership, Team Activities
- Healthy Snacks
- Play with the latest geek toys