Designer - Production
We're convinced that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. At Plaid, we’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools that thousands of developers use to improve the financial lives of millions of people. As a designer at Plaid, you'll be essential in helping us continue down this path by improving our velocity, iterative process, and the fine details of implementation. You’ll collaborate with teammates across disciplines to clarify requirements, goals, expectations, and timelines to effectively implement our design system.
Learn more about how we created our design system.
What excites you
- Using our design system (Threads) which weaves its way throughout every design we create
- How design systems are built and scaled iteratively and efficiently
- A design culture that moves quickly to ship
- Close cross-functional collaboration across teams
- Engaging early and often with customers
- Establishing a unified and world-class presence across all our products, communications, and platforms
- Regularly presenting work and sharing feedback with other designers
- Producing high quality, precise, meticulous work and delightful interactions
- A centralized design team that works together end-to-end to create a holistic, world class experience
- An iterative approach to process, our work, and how we work cross-functionally
- Working on a mix of large and small projects, across a variety of disciplines and mediums
What excites us
- A diverse portfolio with strong examples of production skills.
- The visual skills and technical ability to deliver a world class experience
- Demonstrated precision, craft and an eye for detail.
- Proficiency managing work tasks using JIRA, Slack, Google Docs
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- 3-5 years' experience creating and shipping design work
- An eagerness to try (and adopt) new applications and working methods
- A dedication to delivering great work
- An ability to communicate clearly with peers and across disciplines
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted 7 months ago Apply Now