Designer - Plaid.com
We're convinced that the way consumers interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. At Plaid, we’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building products to improve the financial lives of millions of people. As a designer at Plaid, you'll be responsible for our primary touchpoint in their journey, plaid.com.
Learn more about how we created our design system and website.
What excites you
- The front door to every experience, our Plaid website
- A design culture where talking to customers and user sits at the forefront of every project
- A metric driven approach to problem solving
- A product-minded culture that rapidly moves from creative concepts to concrete solutions
- Close collaboration with engineering and business teams on all aspects of product development
- Establishing a unified and world-class presence across all our products and platforms
- Regularly presenting work and sharing feedback with other designers
- Producing high quality, pixel perfect work and delightful interactions
- A centralized design team that works together end-to-end to create a holistic, world class experience
What excites us
- A diverse portfolio with strong examples of product and interaction work
- The visual skills and desire to delight the user and deliver a world class experience
- A divergent exploratory process
- The ability to advocate for, and be a strong representative of design
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and industry standard prototyping tools
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- 3-5 years' experience creating and shipping software
- A strong penchant for utilizing user research and metrics to guide design decisions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.