Few is looking for a full-time junior designer located within the United States to join our team.
At Few, we encourage a culture of openness and learning. We look for highly reliable and driven individuals, who exhibit a passion for the work they create, to join our team. We have a fairly flat work environment, meaning that each of our employees is expected to be self-reliant and can manage their time and work accordingly. No super egos allowed. We also encourage a sense of responsibility for the community they live in.
What you will be doing:
- Working remotely with the Project Manager to execute and deliver beautiful designs based on client project requirements.
- Designing unique and engaging interfaces and experiences that delight users.
- Using modern front-end development techniques to develop said designs with elegant and efficient code.
- Clearly communicating design intentions to the development team.
- Providing thoughtful and considered comments about design decisions during client and team meetings.
What we use:
Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, Slack, Git, Zoom
Required Skills and Experiences
- 3+ years experience wireframing, prototyping and designing mobile and web interfaces and experiences.
- Strong understanding of interaction design and site architecture.
- Capable of designing intuitive, thoughtful user interfaces and experiences.
- A/B and user testing experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced remote environment and manage time responsibly.
- Ability to play nice with others and contribute to the overall discussion around projects.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Wordpress and other open source CMS development experience.
- Laravel or other object oriented experience.
- SCSS or another CSS preprocessor experience.
- CSS Grid and Flexbox experience.
- We're cool with a qualified candidate working remotely.
- We are looking for someone within the United States
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holiday time off.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Stipend to attend an annual professional conference.
- Annual company retreat (good times, not boring stuff).
- Annual company conference (again, good times, not boring stuff).