General Manager, Toronto
As the General Manager at Versett, you will be responsible for the growth, execution, expansion and culture of the studio in Toronto.
Your responsibility is to develop solutions that impact the adoption, growth, revenue, retention and margins for our clients. This includes responsibilities relating to business performance, such as budget allocation, sales targets and overall business strategy and execution of the Toronto studio.
This will include consultative responsibilities such as workshop facilitation, stakeholder interviews, digital strategy, business process design and other related responsibilities. You will lead project teams through the research, strategy development, product definition and design phases of projects and act as the strategic product owner throughout the process.
In addition to your project leadership, we expect your role to include the active oversight, management, recruitment, training and growth of the Versett Toronto practice group, with a specific focus on the development of new business opportunities and clients.
We also encourage you to be active in the design community and represent the Versett brand in the marketplace at events and speaking engagements.
- Partner closely with the client to understand the client objectives in order to drive them forward and deliver value.
- Build a profile for Versett in the marketplace by forging introductions to prospective clients, attending networking events and creating and leveraging opportunities to build awareness of Versett
- Focus on converting new business opportunities into active work for the firm
- Understand market trends and advise leadership on new strategies.
- Plan, develop and lead initiatives that support business development goals
- Assist in the development of Versett Ventures partners
Versett is a product design and engineering studio in Calgary, Toronto, and New York. Founded in 2013, we specialize in websites and mobile products.
Why work at Versett
Our team is tight-knit and built on the philosophy of "Learn better, faster". Versett was founded on a shared vision of a place where we can create meaningful work collaboratively, while continuing to grow and learn as individuals.
Perks? We’ve got perks:
- Team events and retreats
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The hardware/software setup you need
- "Take the time you need" vacation policy
- Flexible hours
- Casual environment
- Diverse team