Do you have dreams of graphics? Do you see things out in the world and turn your wheels on how you would have designed it better? Do aesthetically pleasing elements make you jump for joy? If so, read on.
As a Graphic Designer at IMGE, you will be able to take on a greater variety of work than at most other companies. You will have the freedom to try new tools and techniques, and steer the visual direction of prominent political campaigns, top advocacy firms, Fortune 25 companies, and IMGE itself! Our designers work in a fast-paced environment with rapid-fire client requests. Can you keep up?
What will my day look like?
You will research, create concepts for, and finalize any number of client requests. You’ll work on a team with account, content, marketing, and ad specialists – and be integrated into projects from the start. Most of your work will be done in the Adobe suite – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD. As a digital agency we create primarily digital designs (duh), so that means no knowledge of InDesign is required.
Here’s what else you’ll do:
- Create graphics and visuals for a wide-ranging array of clients in the political and advocacy space. Common deliverables include social graphics, banner advertisements, animations, infographics, websites, and branding work.
- Package, present, and sell designs to the client. Your work is only as good as your reasoning behind it!
- Help maintain and build out a continuously growing library of creative assets including photos, logos, and more for our clients.
Here’s what we are looking for on your resume:
- High degree of proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, or related design program.
- Knowledge of design principles and when to apply these principles.
- Also, there will be times when this role will require you to work late hours and occasionally on the weekends. Agency life!
- Major bonus points if you are proficient with After Effects or similar animation programs.
- In-person, remote, and hybrid work opportunities are available
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities
- Continuing education
- 100% paid company medical, dental, and vision
- 4% employer contribution to 401k
- Cell phone and Mac set up
- Fast-paced environment with no bureaucracy
- Team lunches and events
- Office dogs