Senior Product Designer
About Bleacher Report
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company.
About the role
The Senior Product Designer role on the product design team owns the complete process from definition to launch for our mobile apps, websites, and internal tools. You identify goals/problems and employ a broad set of design tools (e.g. Sketch, Framer, HTML/CSS) to best solve and communicate. You will also assume a leadership role by providing regular, direct and impactful feedback in critiques and in-person, additionally engaging individual designers in adjacent product teams to help them grow their skills and design toolkit.
- Help establish and maintain BR's design systems
- Design experiences for Web, iOS, and Android
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions
- Conduct user research to validate assumptions or gain insights
- Assume a leadership role by providing thoughtful feedback and direction to designers on the team
- Own the complete process from problem definition to launch
- Generalist who can tackle any project ranging from visual design to interaction design
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Comfortable leading the vision for your product area alongside your product managers and engineers.
- Employ a broad set of design tools to best solve and communicate your designs and interactions
- Fosters a highly-collaborative design process with their product managers and engineers.
Working at Bleacher Report
- Nothing compares to the work/life balance at BR
- You can be a sports junkie or casual fan and still make a great impact
- We offer full benefits (health/dental/vision) and competitive salaries
- 401k matching is fire
- Lunch provided once a week
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Receive tickets to sporting events...Go Dubs!
- BR is located in downtown San Francisco and near BART Stations.