Because of our ongoing success, Insight IT and Inspection Manager are experiencing unprecedented growth and are looking for an exceptional UI Designer to create amazing user experiences.
The UI Designer will be required to:
- Collaborate with our product management and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions that achieve the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute visual design stages from concept to final hand-over to product and development teams
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
In return for the above, we are offering:
- A full-time position with a competitive salary
- A dynamic, innovative, challenging, fast-paced, friendly and rewarding career
- Well-appointed professional office environment in Woolloomooloo close to public transport
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
The successful applicant for this role will be able to quickly develop an understanding of our business, our clients and present creative and innovative solutions that increase effectiveness and productivity.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Superior UI design through a strong portfolio in clean, artful, beautiful, intuitive and functional designs that are sensitive to user-system interactions
- Experience translating high-level requirements into wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Ability to solve problems creatively, present inspirational designs and influence stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
Whilst not mandatory, the ideal candidate would also possess:
- More than 3 years UI design experience
- Degree qualification in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- The right to work in Australia on a full time permanent basis
Posted 3 months ago