Simple Contacts’ mission is to reduce unnecessary doctor visits and save patients time and money. Come be part of a bright and passionate team that loves to solve hard problems and seeks to drive down spiraling healthcare costs.
We are just getting started. We have a culture of honesty and openness, and we know that each voice matters.
About the role
We’re looking for someone to join our design team to focus on our digital products.
You’ll collaborate on cross-functional project teams designing experiences that attract, inspire, educate and ultimately solve real problems for our users.
Job responsibilities include, but aren't limited to
- Supporting each step of user journeys with design thinking, sketching, prototyping, testing, learning, polished execution and iteration.
- Improving the UX of existing product functionally and designing new features.
- Refining the visual design of our app and website.
- Visualizing interactions, transitions and animations.
- Keeping our design system and responsive pattern library up to date.
- You're a generalist whose creativity follows them like a shadow—touching everything in your path, taking the shape of the task at hand.
- You get a charge out of making the complicated appear simple.
- You love product and branding and how they are intertwined.
- You obsess over details, but don't lose sight of the bigger picture.
- Typography, color and grids bring you life.
- You’ve got your finger on the pulse of latest tech trends.
- You've said the word "Consistency" so much, your autocorrect brings it up as soon as you type "C."
- You're a collaborator who views the team's success as your success.
- You're continually curious, learning and growing.
- A degree in design or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience designing for web and mobile
- Strong sense of design fundamentals
- Understanding of UX/UI best practices
- Proficient in current design and prototyping software
- An eye for art direction
- A portfolio showcasing your work
- Not a jerk #sorrynotsorry
We've striven to ensure that everyone has a beneficial work-life balance, with mandatory vacations, work from home, flexible scheduling, and paid parental leave. Teammates are encouraged to continue learning, both in their specialty and within their other interests. Growth is not confined to job descriptions, with active encouragement to try other roles within the organization. We pay 100% of our health-care premiums and offer free contacts to our employees.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now