Communications Designer (m/f) (remote)
Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And we’re good at it: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times. To bring the designs of our marketing assets to the next level, we’re looking for a talented communications designer with a passion for marketing and branding.
Your key responsibilities
- Team up with our copywriters and marketers to design ads and advertorials for print magazines.
- Design and implement beautiful email campaigns to inspire millions of outdoor enthusiasts.
- Use your various design skills for a diverse range of communication assets — such as campaign landing pages, social media assets, and mobile ads.
- Test and optimize your work to ensure our message reaches our target audience.
- Working alongside our design and marketing teams, develop and refine our visual language to strengthen our brand identity.
Why you’ll love it
- Your designs will tangibly inspire millions of cyclists, hikers and outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.
- You’ll work on varied tasks and for a wide range of digital and analog channels.
- We let you work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, our headquarters in Potsdam or anywhere that lies between the time zones UTC-1 and UTC+3.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced startup with strongly motivated and talented co-workers.
- You’ll enjoy the freedom to organize yourself the way you work best using the tools you love.
- You’ll join us for team gatherings in locations like Mallorca or the Bavarian Alps several times a year.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 2+ years of experience in communications design.
- Have outstanding graphic design, visual design, digital design and branding skills.
- Have a solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding as well as experience in designing for emails and the limitations of email clients.
- Have a hands-on attitude and are highly self-driven.
- Photography, illustration, video editing and motion animation skills are a plus.
Sound like you? Send us the following
- A resume highlighting your relevant experience.
- A little note on why are you interested in working at komoot.
- Relevant examples of your work (e.g. ads, landing pages, emails).
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about what you’re interested in, be it your Twitter or Instagram profile or your Dribble account.
- As we love it when people go the extra mile, you’ll get bonus points for doing something creative with komoot.
Posted 3 months ago