Lead Product UX/UI Designer
At Juggle design is a first class citizen. You will be leading design so your work will have a massive impact. You will conceive, design and ship new product and features that will engage our customers and make their lives better.
Juggle is a SaaS platform revolutionising the future of work. We enable businesses to identify, hire and manage experienced professionals on a flexible basis. By creating a thriving flexible-working ecosystem, breaking down the structural barriers that prevent talented people reaching the top. Backed by Oxford Capital, Social Capital and 7percent Ventures, we’re a rapidly growing team based in London and Tallinn.
- You have experience with end-to-end product design from inception to delivery, wireframing through to visual proofs
- You have experience designing web and mobile focused user experiences. You know the ins and outs of Ux for iOS and Android
- You are highly creative, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- You are fantastic at communicating your thinking and design decisions - you’re able to take people along on the journey with you and explain how what you've designed should be implemented, verbally and in specifications
- You have a high level of competency with relevant creative tools (Sketch, Adobe suite etc.)
- You care deeply about our users and want to blow their mind with a user experience they would never expect from a recruitment platform
- We’re an early stage start-up and you’ll be designing lots of cool things, so you will be able to manage your priorities effectively and be a self-starter
- Evolving our existing MVP web platform, you'll work on iterating existing usability as well as design entirely new features
- Design user experiences which make for an easier and quicker way to hire/recruit than any existing platform
- Design a UI/Ux compatible for mobile use
- Conduct user research and come up with actionable insights
- Develop our design system. tooling and overhaul our visual aesthetic
We’re always open to adopting better tools and processes, so you'll be encouraged to contribute any tools you have used before.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted 3 months ago Apply Now