The UI/UX Designer is responsible for creating landing pages and components, conducting website audits, and designing creative solutions for our marketing web properties. This role will work closely with the product manager, development team, marketing stakeholders, and other groups. This position reports to the Senior Manager of UX Design and Research.
This full-time position is based out of Utah but also remote-friendly from anywhere within the US.
- Create web experiences that support a consistent user experience, represent the brand and style guide, and achieve business objectives
- Be an expert on your audience - Advocate for the user needs, goals, and expectations
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders in marketing, product, engineering, and analytics
- Understand the healthcare staffing market
- Apply the core principles and best practices of visual communication, including layout and composition, color theory, typography, imagery and illustration, and information design
- Communicate rationale behind design decisions
- Understand your customer and be an advocate for great design practice
- Iterate on designs in an Agile software development environment
- Ability to create and present marketing website designs that strengthen a brand’s identity
- Experience in creating web components derived from brand style guidelines
- Must have a collaborative mindset
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing visual design and design thinking for responsive websites
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Experience creating marketing websites
- Experience working with a creative team
- Experience in e-commerce
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 18 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer