Motion Designer (m/f/d)
As Motion Designer (m/f/d) at Lotum, you will be responsible for the animations and motion design of our apps and games as used by millions. You will create, cut and edit videos for our Social Media channels and our website. Moreover you will shape the entire visual experience of our apps and games. As part of a small interdisciplinary team you will not only be responsible for interface and user experience design but also for the conception of our products together with product owners and developers.
- Course of study in Design or a related field and/or first professional experience in motion design for websites, apps or games
- Very good German skills – German is our company language!
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Sketch
- Illustration skills enable you to visualize your ideas masterfully
- Confidence in the use of color, form and different aesthetic styles
- Strong design portfolio
- A self-financed company, where everyone focuses on how improve their own skills and how to make our products more successfull
- You work on apps and games, that are played by millions of people worldwide
- Everyone has the freedom to bring in their own ideas
- Other benefits: laptop, cell phone, training opportunities