Graphic Designer / UX
WE ARE HIRING!
We are expanding our team and are looking for a UX / Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in our San Francisco office.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, stock options, and health benefits
- Professional development and collaborative environment
- Startup culture with modern offices
- Flexible work schedule and dog friendly
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Studio is looking for a UX/Graphic Designer to boldly challenge the status quo of marketing and product design. We're looking for someone who can push the boundaries of two-dimensional advertising strategies to design a deeply immersive experience. As an early member to our internal creative team, you will have a significant impact on The Studio’s brand and visual identity.
You are a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self-starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. You will be involved in every aspect of the visual design process across different types of media formats, from brainstorming concepts and interacting with internal teams, to executing and producing creative assets. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of skills in graphic design, illustration, typography, and photography to produce elegant designs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an intellectual, curious and self-motivated person to make a significant contribution to disrupting an entire industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build entire visual campaigns from start to finish and implement across all acquisition channels
- Build an extensive repertoire of creative assets for Display Advertising, Social Media, Email, and Web
- Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats and responsive design
- Stay on top of the latest in B2B and consumer marketing, design and technology trends to constantly innovate within The/Studio’s design methodology
- Transform written and/or verbal information into unique and varied creative designs with minimal supervision and/or guidance given the fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts across various media types
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of graphic design work in a corporate or agency setting
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Deep knowledge of latest graphic design trends and techniques
- Excellent and diverse graphic design experience from developing logos and brand identities to general page layout. Must be able to produce a portfolio to represent this
- Strong web design, UI and UX skills
- Mobile & responsive design expertise
- Able to work onsite in San Francisco office (no remote)
- Must be eligible to work in the USA - no sponsorships
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in HTML, CSS, Wordpress, photography and video production a plus
- Experience with Optimizely and other A/B testing tools
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
We are building a company that could be equivalent in scale and relevance to Amazon. Sounds like an exaggeration — but let us explain:
Amazon (and e-commerce in general) have completely disrupted the "last mile" — from ordering products easily to getting those products delivered to your door. But the "first mile" in the supply chain, where the product is actually produced, hasn’t changed in over a hundred years. In spite of that, its value of this market is immense and only keeps growing. Fashion / apparel manufacturing alone is a $1.2 trillion industry.
We've built an on-demand manufacturing platform (manufacturing-as-a-service) that meets the needs of the 21st century economy. We bootstrapped our way to a $15M run rate and just closed a $10M Series A with a top-tier Silicon Valley VC. We believe we can create enormous value and literally change the world by making fast-turn, low volume manufacturing accessible to everyone.
Posted 3 months ago