Algolia is seeking a creative, pragmatic and multi-disciplinary Brand Designer for a full-time position in Paris. You’ll be joining our small, but talented international design team. You’ll be involved in owning every aspect of marketing design from concept through production and your work will have a high amount of visibility. You will work alongside other passionate designers, developers, marketers and content strategists to craft a range of communications that empower Algolia’s mission. This position is part of the marketing team and you will work with the designers ensuring all design deliverables are cohesive with our brand as well as our look-and-feel.
At Algolia we truly value design and put a lot of trust in the design team to produce trendy visuals and illustrations with an attention to details and pixel crafting. Sebastien and Tiphaine can't wait to know more about you!
- Conceptualize and craft beautiful brand experiences that push Algolia’s brand identity forward
- Collaborate with other designers to drive new concepts and big ideas that are on-brand and that meet a high quality
- Work on all types of marketing materials that range from corporate website, display ads, direct response, emails, in-store marketing, social media, infographics, posters, brand guidelines and more
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- 3+ years designing successful marketing materials for ad campaigns including display ads, social media, email and offline campaigns
- Solid hands-on experience with Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
- A strong visual aesthetic and proven expertise in typography, iconography and branding
- An abundant portfolio showcasing numerous styles and types of work (Dribbble, Behance, custom website…)
- Great communications skills
- A strong sense of ownership