bidstack is a UK gaming / AdTech business based in East London. We work with mobile, console and PC games to help monetise and increase revenues for them.
You will join a small cross-functional team of designers and collaborate closely with the development team to continuously improve the online experience for customers.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer to shape the design and experience of our digital products. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Work with other UI/UX Designers and our Creative Lead to ensure the tone of voice and brand is consistent across all touch points.
- Research and conceptualise the most appropriate visual design for the core product which includes understanding of personas, core concepts and scoping documents.
- Co-design user journeys alongside Project Managers.
We are looking for an ambitious, highly collaborative and multi-disciplined designer with the ability to think conceptually and strategically. You should be a lateral thinker, able to move seamlessly from high altitude thinking to the tangible and practical, with a focus on outcomes.
You should demonstrate a passion for delivering unique and effective design solutions and be proactive and entrepreneurial in your approach. The start-up environment can be very fast paced and change can happen quickly so we need people that are eager to learn and can think on their feet and respond to changes as they happen. We want someone that is courageous in both their thinking and execution, and driven by the simple desire to make things better, and make better things.
- Either a recent graduate or junior designer with previous experience.
- Formal education or experience in UX/UI or graphic design.
- You will need a portfolio of case studies that demonstrates your existing understanding of UX/UI processes and your design skills.
- Competitive Salary.
- Stock Options.
- Company Macbook.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now