InCloudCounsel, a leading legal tech services startup, is looking for a UX Designer who can function as a generalist while also driving interaction design initiatives for our B2B digital products. We are looking for a big-picture thinker with strong service design instincts who enjoys simplifying complexity and wants to work on building experiences across an entire platform. InCloudCounsel is changing the way corporate legal services are delivered through technological innovation and a unique service delivery platform for experienced attorneys.
You will help lead our efforts to design tools in our core client industries, including asset management, investment banking, and real estate. You will be responsible for crafting user experiences across our platform, including document processing, reporting, and communications. Your focus will be to deliver compelling UX visions, wireframes, and prototypes to show clients and team members how their design will work in practice. After researching and testing ideas, you will provide interaction specifications and design guidance to engineers, ensuring a high-quality implementation, while balancing UX desirability with feasibility.
The ideal candidate will have multiple years of experience as a UX practitioner building digital products with at least 2 years in B2B SaaS. The role will report to the Product Director, with whom you will work to take product strategy through to well-designed design specifications. The company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, and Seattle; San Francisco is preferred for this position.
- Lead design for product feature initiatives across our responsive web platform, proposing beautiful, realistic designs that meet user needs, customer feedback, and feature requirements
- Define user flows, feature set, and journey maps in collaboration with Product Management
- Quickly iterate on design solutions like wireframes, interaction flows, user stories, screen specs, personas, etc.
- Write the necessary specs for development
- Create prototypes of new products and features as means to explore and convey design solutions with internal teams and external users
Skills & Requirements:
- Background in B2B or SAAS: Proven track-record designing/implementing UX efforts for B2B SaaS applications
- Interaction Design: Extensive experience choreographing interactions users have with software and service providers
- Prototyping: Extensive experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Feature definition: Extensive experience closely partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- User testing and research: Define and assist with user research needs
- Proactive: Desire and ability to work hard, learn new skills quickly, and operate independently with minimal oversight
- Communication and people skills: Superior written and verbal communication skills; excellent people and social skills
- Team player: Positive attitude; excited by the challenge of working in a fast-growing company to build an exceptional business
- Portfolio: Show us some of your favorite projects so we understand what you like to work on and learn more about your style
About: InCloudCounsel is a technology-enabled legal services company that negotiates and manages routine legal documents for hundreds of the world’s leading companies. Our solutions help to streamline our clients’ legal document processes, free up internal resources, and save them money. We accomplish this by combining a curated, virtual network of highly-experienced independent attorneys with a proprietary suite of cloud-based software tools. To learn more, visit: www.incloudcounsel.com.
As a company, we value learning, efficiency, creativity, high standards, persistence, and integrity. Outside of work our team’s interests include sailing, flow arts, biking, eSports, skiing, dancing, and spending time with family and friends.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Average of 13 paid annual holidays
- Generous vacation policy
- Professional development stipend
- Fun, collegial tech company environment in downtown San Francisco
- Free lunch every day
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now