WHY WE'RE LOOKING
As a Product Designer, you’ll be part of our internal design team whose goal is bringing the RevenueWell brand and products to life. Reporting to the Lead Designer, this role is pivotal in turning our mission into a reality by designing the end-to-end experience to help and delight our customers. You'll take ownership and be responsible for the advancement of a large area of the RevenueWell product line and be involved in the entire product development process — from early research and visioning to tweaking pixels up to launch. As the third member of the design team, and first product designer, your role will be diverse, fast-paced, highly visible, and very impactful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create holistic design solutions that address business and user requirements by considering the entire customer experience
- Collaborate with product managers and business stakeholders to oversee user experience for products and features from conception to launch
- Communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and specifics of the user-centered design process within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to create user flows, prototypes, and polished production-ready UI designs, along with other UX deliverables.
- Develop deep empathy for our customers and use research to inform design solutions
- Deeply understand and solve complex problems to give our customers peace of mind
- Design simple, easy-to-use flows and experiences that delight our users
- Assist in our brand evolution, and expand on the direction laid out in our brand book across various mediums
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Portfolio that showcases your design process & thinking
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in an in-house or agency design role
- Knowledge and efficiency with UI design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision, and Sketch
- Must have a firm understanding of different UI constructs for responsive web, iOS, and Android
- Have a holistic view, understanding, and strong consideration of design and user experience, including layout, typography, color theory, and visual hierarchy
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors, and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- Attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Super laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD and Life insurance
- No-wait, 401k plan with immediately vested generous company match
- Endless supply of fruit, coffee and other goodies!
- Free health club membership near the office
- Loft offices with no high cubicles. Casual jeans dress code.
- We are ranked #8 in 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business as Best Places to Work!
RevenueWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No search firm solicitations, please.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now